It’s the second week of October, which can only mean one thing...bring on pumpkin everything! This is my favorite season, especially living in New York. Everyone is trading in their iced coffee’s for PSL’s and for the first time in a long time, you need a light jacket during the day. Each year, I like to savor the season and make a bucket list of items to enjoy Fall to it’s fullest. So, today I’m sharing my Fall Bucket List for 2018.
1. Central Park is always on the top of my list. I love walking through the park seeing all the leaves changing colors. A MUST if you live in New York City.
2. Spend a cozy night at home watching movies. Here is this year’s Hallmark lineup.
3. Bake pumpkin bread from scratch. Although the mix in a box from Trader Joe’s is equally good.
4. Drink spiked cider from one of my favorite rooftops in the city, Birreria at Eataly. Each year they transform their space for the season. And this year’s theme is a Fall-inspired Italian Countryside.
5. Go apple picking at an orchard in upstate New York. And of course, eat apple cider donuts.
6. See the Broadway Musical Wicked. This has been on my bucket list since moving to New York and I just haven’t gotten around to going. Making it happen this year!
7. Visit Bite Beauty Lab here in the city to create my own custom lip color for Fall. Perfect for a Girls’s Night Out!
8. Start practicing daily GRATITUDE in a journal. Fellow blogger, Callie Dauler created a journal just for this purpose and I’m really hoping she restocks them for the Holiday! (hint, hint)
9. Plan a getaway to the mountains. Colorado is beautiful this time of year and I’m over due for a trip to see my family there.
What’s your favorite thing to do during FALL?!