Summer seems to always come and go so quickly. So this year, I'm making more of an effort to live each day to the fullest. And I figured I would hold my self accountable by making a list of things to do throughout the next few months. Some of which are personal things I want to accomplish and others are just things to simply ENJOY.
1. Plan a trip.
2. See a Movie on the lawn at Bryant Park. This is something I've wanted to do since I moved to New York and I'm excited to finally make it happen this Summer.
3. Go to a farmers market and cook dinner with all the fresh ingredients found.
4. Rent a kayak. There's actually several places in the city that offer FREE rentals.
5. Attend a few concerts. I love going to smaller local venues in the city. So far, I have tickets to see JoJo. This will my second time seeing her LIVE in concert and she does not disappoint.
6. Visit a NEW rooftop & sip a fancy cocktail. There are so many good ones in the city.
7. Go to a baseball game. Now the question is: METS or YANKEES?!
8. Watch more sunsets than Netflix.
9. Find a workout that I actually like and do it often. One place I've been wanting to try is Y7 Yoga studios. They offer Hip Hop Yoga classes which is totally my kinda workout.
10. Walk the Brooklyn Bridge and watch the sunrise.
11. Go on a Tiki Bar Crawl, including this one that recently opened in Midtown.
12. Spend more days with a Make Up FREE face.
13. Spend an afternoon at Smorgasburg, an outdoor food market full of popular NYC eats. And definitely INSTAGRAM worthy.
14. Pack a picnic and hit the BEACH for a day.
15. Visit the Museum of Ice Cream Pop-Up in Soho. And rumor has it, there is a pool of rainbow sprinkles.
16. Read 3 books. Currently reading & LOVING Single State of Mind by Andi Dorfman.
17. Explore a new neighborhood in the city. (Tribeca & Lower East Side are on my list so far)
18. Host an end of SUMMER gathering with friends.
I would love to hear what's on your bucket list this Summer?! Comment below.