It's finally cool enough in New York City, where you need an extra blanket on your bed at night. I love how the city changes with each season. And FALL is no exception. As the leaves start to change in Central Park, we pack up our shorts and tanks, break out the sweaters and trade in our iced lattes for PSLs. There is so much in the city to look forward to in the Fall. Here are a few things I have on my bucket list to capture the most of the season.
1. Walk through Central Park to see the Fall foliage with a Pumpkin Spice Latte in hand. (Basic, I know)
2. Bake Pumpkin Bread. It's one of the few things I'm actually good at baking.
3. Take a trip to upstate New York with friends. We actually have a beautiful house from the 1800's booked for an upcoming weekend. Can't wait!
4. Visit a festival and sip apple cider.
5. Carve pumpkins. You're never too old to celebrate Halloween, right?!
6. Find a new favorite Fall scented candle at Bath & Body Works.
7. Ice skate in Bryant Park at the Winter Village.
8. Drink copious amounts of wine with my best friend. She is visiting NYC for the first time, next month! #girlsweekend
9. Take new headshots for the blog. Any suggestions for local NYC photographers??
10. Explore a new neighborhood in the city.
What are you adding to your FALL Bucket List? Comment below.